At Valley AIDS Council, we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your healthcare provider. This website contains information about our doctors, locations, hours, emergency practices and more. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you will be.
We believe our website is the best way for you to stay connected to our practice and get the highest quality of care possible. We also provide 24/7 access to an array of information on many common healthcare topics.
On behalf of all our professionals and staff, we welcome you to our practice, and look forward to helping you preserve a lifetime of good health.
Testing Hours for Harlingen: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 9:00am to 4:30pm Walk-ins
AFTER HOURS CALL (DESPUES DE LAS HORAS REGULARES LLAME AL)
(956) 428-2653 (HARLINGEN, TX)
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
EN CASO DE EMERGENCIA POR FAVOR LLAME AL 911 O VAYA AL SALA DE EMERGENCIAS.
- Board of Directors Meeting (Harlingen) - Monday, July 24th
- VAC Clinics CLOSED (Brownsville/ Harlingen/ McAllen) - Friday, July 28th
- CHIPOTLE Fundraiser (Harlingen/McAllen) - Saturday, July 29th
- Back to School Bash (Harlingen) - Saturday, August 5th
- ADELANTE! 5K Run (Harlingen) - Saturday, October 14
- Client Conference (Weslaco) - Friday, November 10th