At VAC, we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your healthcare. This website contains information about our doctors, locations, hours, emergency practices and more. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you will be.
We believe our website is the best way for you to stay connected to our
practice and get the highest quality of care possible. We also provide
24/7 access to an array of information on many common healthcare topics.
On behalf of all our professionals and staff, we welcome you to our
practice, and look forward to helping you preserve a lifetime of good
Heat Advisory in Effect:
Ways to Protect Yourself and Others
- Drink cool water even if you are not thirsty - at least 1 cup every 20 minutes
- Wear a hat and light-colored, loose-fitting, and breathable clothing
- Monitor yourself and others for signs of heat illness
- Take breaks in shady or cool locations
- Cooling Centers in Cameron and Willacy County: Loaves and Fishes in Harlingen and in Raymondville and Ozanamn Center in Brownsville
Please be advised that although Texas state-wide mask mandate has been lifted, Valley AIDS Council dba Westbrook Clinic encourages upholding safety and COVID-19 protocols, which includes wearing a mask when receiving services at our clinics. We thank you for your kindness and understanding in advance.
At-Home HIV Testing Kit
If you are in need of an At-Home HIV Testing Kit please click the following: https://forms.gle/7FrMiykBUYas4Yt47
Ask for a Mpox Vaccine
AFTER HOURS CALL (DESPUES DE LAS HORAS REGULARES LLAME AL)
(956) 428-2653 (HARLINGEN, TX)
Resources for additional healthcare information: Click Here.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL
OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
EN CASO DE EMERGENCIA POR FAVOR LLAME AL 911 O VAYA AL SALA DE EMERGENCIAS.
Board meeting on September 25 at 6 pm in our Harlingen location.