At Valley AIDS Council, we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your healthcare provider. This website contains information about our doctors, locations, hours, emergency practices and more. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you will be.
We believe our website is the best way for you to stay connected to our practice and get the highest quality of care possible. We also provide 24/7 access to an array of information on many common healthcare topics.
On behalf of all our professionals and staff, we welcome you to our practice, and look forward to helping you preserve a lifetime of good health.
Due to agency-wide staff training during the week of May 13th, limited HIV/STI testing will be offered on the following days (listed below). We will resume to full capacity the week of May 20th for both walk in and appointment testing. We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to seek out testing with our partner organizations which can be found at https://gettested.cdc.gov/. If you would rather not wait. Remember knowing your HIV status is important and can save lives:
- May 13th: Venipuncture and or Rapid Finger Prick (1 minute) HIV testing and STI testing available.
- May 14th: Venipuncture and or Rapid Finger Prick (1 minute) HIV testing and STI testing available.
- May 15th: Rapid Finger Prick (1 minute) HIV testing only/No STI testing.
- May 16th and May 17th: Offices are closed for staff training.
- May 20th: Venipuncture and or Rapid Finger Prick (1 minute) HIV testing and STI testing available.
Harlingen Testing Hours: Appointment ONLY. Tuesdays - Thursdays 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
McAllen Testing Hours: Walk-ins Monday 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Wednesday, Thusday, Friday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Brownsville Testing Hours: Walk-ins. Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
AFTER HOURS CALL (DESPUES DE LAS HORAS REGULARES LLAME AL)
(956) 428-2653 (HARLINGEN, TX)
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
EN CASO DE EMERGENCIA POR FAVOR LLAME AL 911 O VAYA AL SALA DE EMERGENCIAS.