At Valley AIDS Council, we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your healthcare provider. This website contains information about our doctors, locations, hours, emergency practices and more. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you will be.
We believe our website is the best way for you to stay connected to our practice and get the highest quality of care possible. We also provide 24/7 access to an array of information on many common healthcare topics.
On behalf of all our professionals and staff, we welcome you to our practice, and look forward to helping you preserve a lifetime of good health.
Testing Hours for Harlingen: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 9:00am to 4:30pm Walk-ins
AFTER HOURS CALL (DESPUES DE LAS HORAS REGULARES LLAME AL)
(956) 428-2653 (HARLINGEN, TX)
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
EN CASO DE EMERGENCIA POR FAVOR LLAME AL 911 O VAYA AL SALA DE EMERGENCIAS.
- Board Meeting - Monday, February 26th, 2018 (Harlingen)
- Dining for a Cause Fundrasier: Under the BIG TOP - Wednesday, February 28th, 2018 (Donna)
- Board Meeting - Monday, March 26th, 2018 (Harlingen)
- Clinic Closed - Friday, March 30th, 2018
- Board Meeting - Monday, April 23rd, 2018 (Harlingen)
- Clinic Closed - Friday, May 18th, 2018
- The 2018 National Latino HIV and Hepatitis C Conference - Friday, May 18th - Sunday, May 20th (San Antonio)
- Board Meeting - Monday, May 28th, 2018 (Harlingen)
- Clinic Closed - Monday, May 28th, 2018