VAC is looking for individuals who are committed to ending HIV/AIDS in our community and serving individuals infected or affected by HIV/AIDS. If you are a team player, with good communication skills, a self-directed learner who is flexible and mission-driven we are interested in you participating in our efforts.
VAC is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use of all agency facilities, participation in all agency-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and separation of employment.
Employment Application Steps:
- Review the Job Description below
- Download the Employment Application [ CLICK HERE for an Employment Application ]
- Cover Letters are required for every position
- Once you have completed the application, fax it to 956-412-0410 or email it to: [email protected]
- Or you can drop it off at any VAC clinic and ask for it to be sent to the Human Resources Department.
- We conduct background checks, as well as, pre-employment drug testing .
- If you have any questions, please contact Lizette Saenz at 956-507-4818
Job Openings: Click on Job Title for Job Description
- Chief Financial Officer - Full-time Exempt - Harlingen
- Human Resources Administrator – Full-Time Exempt – Harlingen
- Scribe Registered Medical Assistant – Full-Time Non-Exempt – Harlingen
- Executive Administrative Assistant – Full-Time Non-Exempt – Harlingen
- LVN Coordinator – Full-Time Exempt-McAllen
- Accounting Clerk I – Full-Time Non-Exempt – Harlingen
- Status Neutral Navigator - Full Time Non-Exempt - Brownsville
- Status Neutral Navigator - Full Time Non-Exempt - McAllen